Sunspots and Hopf bifurcations in continuous time endogenous growth models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bella, Giovanni & Mattana, Paolo, 2014. "Global indeterminacy of the equilibrium in the Chamley model of endogenous growth in the vicinity of a Bogdanov–Takens bifurcation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 69-79.
- Pedro Gil, 2013.
"Animal spirits and the composition of innovation in a lab-equipment R&D model with transition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2010. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model with Transition," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mauro Bambi & Alain Venditti, 2016. "Time-varying Consumption Tax, Productive Government Spending, and Aggregate Instability," Discussion Papers 16/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2009. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model," FEP Working Papers 336, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro de Mendonça, 2013. "Nonlinear Phenomena in a Growing Economy with Convex Adjustment Costs," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:451-477 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:2:y:2006:i:3-4:p:199-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.