“Debrucing” the Link between Tax and Expenditure Limits and Special District Governments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher B Goodman, 2018.
"Usage of Specialized Service Delivery: Evidence from Contiguous Counties,"
Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 686-708.
- Goodman, Christopher B, 2018. "Usage of Specialized Service Delivery: Evidence from Contiguous Counties," SocArXiv xm2kb, Center for Open Science.
- Goodman, Christopher B, 2018. "Jurisdictional Overlap & the Size of the Local Public Workforce," SocArXiv jc7yn, Center for Open Science.
- Eliason, Paul & Lutz, Byron, 2018. "Can fiscal rules constrain the size of government? An analysis of the “crown jewel” of tax and expenditure limitations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 115-144.
- Pengju Zhang, 2018. "The unintended impact of tax and expenditure limitations on the use of special districts: the politics of circumvention," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 21-50, February.
- Goodman, Christopher B & Leland, Suzanne M., 2017. "Do Cities and Counties Attempt to Circumvent Changes in their Autonomy by Creating Special Districts?," SocArXiv 3rd7v, Center for Open Science.
- Goodman, Christopher B, 2019. "Patterns in Special District Creation and Dissolution," SocArXiv zwgjh, Center for Open Science.
- Dagney Faulk & Larita Killian, 2017. "Special Districts and Local Government Debt: An Analysis of “Old Northwest Territory” States," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 112-134, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:43:y:2012:i:2:p:273-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.