Disorganization in the process of transition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faggio, Giulia, 2007.
"Job destruction, job creation and unemployment in transition countries: what can we learn?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19716, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giulia Faggio, 2007. "Job Destruction, Job Creation and Unemployment in Transition Countries: What Can We Learn?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0798, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yueping Song & Xiao-Yuan Dong, 2013.
"Gender and Occupational Mobility in Urban China during the Economic Transition,"
Research in Labor Economics, in: Corrado Giulietti & Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Klaus F. Zimmermann (ed.),Labor Market Issues in China, volume 37, pages 93-122,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Yueping Song & Xiao-yuan Dong, 2011. "Gender and Occupational Mobility in Urban China during the Economic Transition," Departmental Working Papers 2011-01, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Jozef Konings & Olga Kupets & Hartmut Lehmann, 2002.
"Gross Job Flows in Ukraine: Size, Ownership and Trade Effects,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
521, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konings, Jozef & Kupets, Olga & Lehmann, Hartmut, 2002. "Gross Job Flows in Ukraine: Size, Ownership and Trade Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 675, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Konings, Jozef & Kupets, Olga & Lehmann, Hartmut, 2003. "Gross Job Flows in Ukraine: Size, Ownership and Trade Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 3802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jozef Konings & Olga Kupets & Hartmut Lehmann, 2003. "Gross Job Flows in Ukraine: Size, Ownership and Trade Effects," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 550, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jozef Konings & Hartmut Lehmann & Olga Kupets, 2002. "Gross Job Flows in Ukraine: Size, Ownership and Trade Effects," LICOS Discussion Papers 12602, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2010.
"Market power and rents in global supply chains,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 109-120, November.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Market Power and Rents in Global Supply Chains," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53213, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Germenji, Etleva & Noev, Nivelin & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Farmers, Vertical Coordination, and the Restructuring of Dairy Supply Chains in Central and Eastern Europe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1742-1758, November.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2014. "The economic effects of radical reorganisation of the agro-food supply chain: some evidence from Poland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182713, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alan A. Bevan & Saul Estrin & Paul G. Hare & Jon Stern, 2001. "Extending the economics of disorganization," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 105-114, March.
- World Bank, 2005. "The Dynamics of Vertical Coordination in Agrifood Chains in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : Implications for Policy and World Bank Operations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8806, The World Bank.
- Sergei Guriev & Barry W. Ickes, 2000. "Microeconomic Aspects of Economic Growth in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union, 1950-2000," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 348, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Vagliasindi, Maria, 2006. "Capacity utilization of the Kazakhstani firms and the Russian financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-248, October.
- M. A. Baqui Khalily & Abdul Khaleque, 2013. "Access to Credit and Productivity of Enterprises in Bangladesh: Is there Causality?," Working Papers 20, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Jozef Konings & Olga Kupets & Hartmut Lehmann, 2003. "Gross job flows in Ukraine," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(2), pages 321-356, June.
More about this item
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:7:y:1999:i:1:p:29-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.