The emerging Russian banking system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Vanteeva & Charles Hickson, 2016. "The Effect of State-Private Co-partnership System on Russian Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(3), pages 333-356, May.
- David M. Kemme, 2000. "Russian Financial Transition: The Development of Institutions and Markets for Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 455, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Weber Ralf L., 1999. "Währungs- und Finanzkrisen: Ursachen und Lehren für Transformationsländer," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 371-404, January.
- Carree, Martin A., 2003. "A hazard rate analysis of Russian commercial banks in the period 1994-1997," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 255-269, September.
- Admiraal, P-H. & Carree, M.A., 2000. "Competition and Market Dynamics on the Russian Deposits Market," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-25-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Andrew Spicer & William Pyle, 2003. "Institutions And The Vicious Circle Of Distrust In The Russian Household Deposit Market, 1992-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-588, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:6:y:1998:i:2:p:333-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.