Through the magnifying glass: provincial aspects of industrial growth in post-Unification Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2010. "Through the magnifying glass: provincial aspects of industrial growth in post-unification Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 4, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esposto, Alfredo G., 1992. "Italian Industrialization and the Gerschenkronian “Great Spurt”: A Regional Analysis," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(02), pages 353-362, June.
- Ringrose, David R., 1968. "Transportation and Economic Stagnation in Eighteenth-Century Castile," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 51-79, March.
- Walter Isard, 1948. "Some Locational Factors in the Iron and Steel Industry since the Early Nineteenth Century," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 203-203.
More about this item
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:66:y:2013:i:1:p:57-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.