Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radcliffe, Vaughan S., 1999. "Knowing efficiency: the enactment of efficiency in efficiency auditing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 333-362, May.
- Rachel Robinson, 2012. "Negotiating Development Prescriptions: The Case of Population Policy in Nigeria," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(2), pages 267-296, April.
- Okello, Julius J., 2016. "The Effective Implementation of Social Protection Programmes Can Reduce Household and Community Poverty in Uganda," Miscellaneous Papers 245745, Agecon Search.
- Dragos Zelinschi & Yves Levant & Nicolas Berland, 2011. "Les motivations au découplage, au-delà de la seule quête de légitimité, l'exemple de l'introduction de l'IFRS 8," Post-Print hal-00650596, HAL.
- Mavroudeas, Stavros & Papadatos, Fanis, 2007. "Reform, Reform the Reforms or Simply Regression? The Washington Consensus' and its Critics," MPRA Paper 19735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline Lambert & Éric Pezet, 2007. "Discipliner les autres et agir sur soi:la double vie du contrôleur de gestion," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(1), pages 183-208, March.
- Pietro Masina, 2010. "Vietnam between developmental state and neoliberalism: the case of the industrial sector," Working Papers 1007, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Alan McKinlay & Chris Carter & Eric Pezet & Stewart Clegg, 2010. "Using Foucault to make strategy," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 1012-1031, October.
- Erlend Krogstad, 2007. "The Post-Washington Consensus: Brand New Agenda or Old Wine in a New Bottle?," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 67-85.
- Bryer, R. A., 2000. "The history of accounting and the transition to capitalism in England. Part two: evidence," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 327-381, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:86:y:2010:i:s1:p:1-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.