The Real Exchange Rate And Real Interest Differentials: The Role Of The Trend-Cycle Decomposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wada, Tatsuma, 2011. "The Real Exchange Rate and Real Interest Differentials: The Role of the Trend-Cycle Decomposition," MPRA Paper 41755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asea, Patrick K & Reinhart, Carmen M, 1996.
"Le Prix de l'Argent: How (Not) to Deal with Capital Inflows,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 231-271, October.
- Asea, Patrick K & Reinhart, Carmen M, 1996. "Economic Growth and Economic Consequences of External Shocks in Sub-Saharan Africa: Introduction," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 1-6, October.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Asea, Patrick, 1995. "Real interest rate differentials and the real exchange rate: Evidence from four African countries," MPRA Paper 13357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morley, James C., 2002. "A state-space approach to calculating the Beveridge-Nelson decomposition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 123-127, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Works, Richard Floyd, 2016. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate determinants by market classification: An empirical analysis of Japan and South Korea using the sticky-price monetary theory," MPRA Paper 76382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:50:y:2012:i:4:p:968-987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.