The Theory Of Interstellar Trade
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin T Braml & Gabriel J Felbermayr, 2019.
"What Do We Really Know about the Transatlantic Current Account?,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 65(3), pages 255-274.
- Braml, Martin T. & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2019. "What do we really know about the transatlantic current account?," Kiel Working Papers 2137, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin T. Braml & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2019. "What Do We Really Know about the Transatlantic Current Account?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7802, CESifo.
- Martin T. Braml & Gabriel J. Felbermary & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2019. "The EU Self-Surplus Puzzle: An Indication of VAT Fraud?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7982, CESifo.
- Martin T. Braml & Gabriel J. Felbermary & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2019.
"The EU Self-Surplus Puzzle: An Indication of VAT Fraud?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Braml, Martin & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2019. "The EU self-surplus puzzle: An indication of VAT fraud?," Kiel Working Papers 2146, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:48:y:2010:i:4:p:1119-1123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.