The Defects of Stakeholder Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Carl Kester, 1991. "Japanese Corporate Governance And The Conservation Of Value In Financial Distress," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(2), pages 98-105.
- Walter Skowronski & John Pound, 1993. "Building Relationships With Major Shareholders: A Case Study Of Lockheed," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(2), pages 39-47.
- Turnbull, Shann, 1994. "Stakeholder democracy: Redesigning the governance of firms and bureaucracies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 321-360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heung-Jun Jung & Dong-One Kim, 2016. "Good Neighbors but Bad Employers: Two Faces of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 295-310.
- Lindsay Figueroa Geraldino & Silebis Aguirre Lasprilla & Maria Jimena Wilches Arango & María Victoria Rojas Escarria, 2012. "Diseño de un modelo de responsabilidad social empresarial en una empresa de consultoría a traves de la aplicación del mercadeo social," DIMENSIÓN EMPRESARIAL, UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DEL CARIBE, December.
- Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David, 2010. "Developing board strategic capability in sport organisations: The national-regional governing relationship," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-254, August.
- repec:ehu:cuader:15777 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sven-Olof Collin, 2007. "Governance strategy: a property right approach turning governance into action," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 11(3), pages 215-237, September.
- Jose-Luis Godos-Díez & Roberto Fernández-Gago & Laura Cabeza-García, 2015. "Business Education and Idealism as Determinants of Stakeholder Orientation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 439-452.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2741-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Orts & Alan Strudler, 2009. "Putting a Stake in Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 605-615.
- Carmelo Cennamo & Pascual Berrone & Luis Gomez-Mejia, 2009. "Does Stakeholder Management have a Dark Side?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 491-507.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1159-1173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yawson, Robert M. & Greiman, Bradley, 2014. "Stakeholder Analysis as a Tool for Systems Approach Research in HRD," MPRA Paper 61278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samantha Miles, 2012. "Stakeholder: Essentially Contested or Just Confused?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 285-298.
- Branston, J. Robert & Cowling, Keith & Sugden, Roger, 2002. "Corporate Governance And The Public Interest," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 626, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Caspar Rose, 2004. "Stakeholder Orientation vs. Shareholder Value—A Matter of Contractual Failures," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 77-97, July.
- Ans Kolk & Paolo Perego, 2014.
"Sustainable Bonuses: Sign of Corporate Responsibility or Window Dressing?,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, pages 1-15.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013. "Are demographic attributes and firm characteristics drivers of gender diversity? Investigating women's positions on French boards of directors," Post-Print hal-00913360, HAL.
- Margaret Lindorff & Elizabeth Prior Jonson & Linda McGuire, 2012. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility in Controversial Industry Sectors: The Social Value of Harm Minimisation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 457-467.
- Sandra Moog & André Spicer & Steffen Böhm, 2015. "The Politics of Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives: The Crisis of the Forest Stewardship Council," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 469-493.
- James Hine & Lutz Preuss, 2009. "“Society is Out There, Organisation is in Here”: On the Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility Held by Different Managerial Groups," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 381-393.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0225-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Smith & Ros Haniffa & Jenny Fairbrass, 2011. "A Conceptual Framework for Investigating ‘Capture’ in Corporate Sustainability Reporting Assurance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 425-439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:5:y:1997:i:1:p:3-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.