Board Independence and Real Earnings Management: The Case of R&D Expenditure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2752-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:30-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basma Sellami Mezghanni, 2010. "How Ceo Attributes Affect Firm R&D Spending? New Evidence From A Panel Of French Firms," Post-Print hal-00479532, HAL.
- Rihab Guidara & Younes Boujelbene, 2014. "Earnings Management around Research and Development Manipulation," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 26-37, April.
- Fabrizio Rossi & Richard J. Cebula, 2015. "Does the Board of Directors Affect the Extent of Corporate R&D? Evidence from Italian listed companies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2567-2580.
- Shan, Yuan George, 2015. "Value relevance, earnings management and corporate governance in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 186-207.
- Theresia Dwi Hastuti & Imam Ghozali & Etna Nur Yuyetta, 2016. "The Effect of International Financial Reporting Standars on the Real Earnings Management and Internal Control Structure as a Moderating Variable," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1807-1814.
- Abdullah Iqbal & Norman Strong, 2010. "The effect of corporate governance on earnings management around UK rights issues," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 168-189, June.
- Michelle Rodrigue & Michel Magnan & Charles Cho, 2013. "Is Environmental Governance Substantive or Symbolic? An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 107-129, April.
- Yu Chen & Zabihollah Rezaee, 2012. "The role of corporate governance in convergence with IFRS: evidence from China," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 171-188.
- Rihab Guidara & Younes Boujelbene, 2014. "R&D-Based Earnings Management and Accounting Performance Motivation," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 81-93, April.
- Sana Triki Damak & Khamoussi Halioui, 2011. "Traitement comptable des dépenses de R&D et motivations de gestion des résultats : une étude empirique sur des entreprises françaises cotées," Post-Print hal-00650590, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:116-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.