Investigating the Relationship Between Board Characteristics and Board Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Buchwald, Achim & Stiebale, Joel, 2014. "Outside directors on the board and innovative firm performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1800-1815.
- Niamh M. Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan & John Redmond, 2016.
"Accountability processes in boardrooms: A conceptual model of manager-non-executive director information asymmetry,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 135-164, January.
- Niamh Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan & John Redmond, 2016. "Accountability Processes in Boardrooms: A Conceptual Model of Manager-Non-Executive Director Information Asymmetry," Open Access publications 10197/7652, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Elizabeth N. K. Lim, 2015. "The role of reference point in CEO restricted stock and its impact on R&D intensity in high-technology firms," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 872-889, June.
- Astrid Rudyanto, 2017. "State Ownership, Family Ownership, and Sustainability Report Quality, The Moderating Role of Board Effectiveness," GATR Journals afr129, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:275-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0615-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahimah Mohamed Yunos Author_Email: email@example.com & Malcolm Smith & Zubaidah Ismail & Syahrul Ahmar Ahmad, 2011. "Inside Concentrated Owners, Board Of Directors And Accounting Conservatism," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-053-178, Conference Master Resources.
- Shiang-Min Meng, 2013. "Application of Laozi’s Daodejing to Current Corporate Governance," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(10), pages 2114-2133, October.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:35-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:15:y:2007:i:4:p:576-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.