"Comply or Explain": market discipline and non-compliance with the Combined Code
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergakis Konstantinos, 2015. "Deconstruction and Reconstruction of the “Comply or Explain” Principle in EU Capital Markets," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 233-288, November.
- Miroslav Nedelchev, 2013.
"Good Practices in Corporate Governance: One-Size-Fits-All vs. Comply-or-Explain,"
International Journal of Business Administration,
International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(6), pages 75-81, November.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2013. "Good Practices in Corporate Governance: One-Size-Fits-All vs. Comply-or-Explain," MPRA Paper 52225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Christophe Duhamel & Réda Sefsaf, 2017. "Valeur de la gouvernance d'entreprise et gouvernance des valeurs de l'entreprise. Recherche sur les effets des codes de gouvernance et les stratégies de communication en matière de gouvernance," Working Papers halshs-01633982, HAL.
- Brian G. M. Main & Calvin Jackson & John Pymm & Vicky Wright, 2008. "The Remuneration Committee and Strategic Human Resource Management," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 225-238, May.
- Björn Fasterling, 2012. "Development of Norms Through Compliance Disclosure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 73-87, March.
- Schmidt, Marko & Grigoleit, Jens & Nippa, Michael, 2009. "Die Auswirkungen der Unternehmenstransparenz auf den Erfolg börsenorientierter Kapitalgesellschaften in Deutschland - Eine Darstellung des aktuellen Forschungsstandes," Freiberg Working Papers 2009,01, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Talaulicar Till, 2011. "Normierungseffekte der Co-Regulierung von Standards guter Corporate Governance / Normative effects of co-regulatory regimes of corporate governance," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 62(1), pages 269-296, January.
- Mallin, Chris & Melis, Andrea & Gaia, Silvia, 2015. "The remuneration of independent directors in the UK and Italy: An empirical analysis based on agency theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 175-186.
- Black, Bernard & Kim, Woochan, 2012.
"The effect of board structure on firm value: A multiple identification strategies approach using Korean data,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 203-226.
- Black, Bernard & Kim, Woochan, 2011. "The effect of board structure on firm value: a multiple identification strategies approach using Korean data," MPRA Paper 40283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haar, Brigitte, 2016. "Shareholder wealth vs. stakeholder interests? Evidence from code compliance under the German corporate governance code," SAFE Working Paper Series 154, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Korczak, Piotr & Liu, Xicheng, 2014. "Managerial shareholding policies and retention of vested equity incentives," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 116-129.
- Pursey P. M. A. R. Heugens & J. A. (Jordan) Otten, 2007. "Beyond the Dichotomous Worlds Hypothesis: towards a plurality of corporate governance logics," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1288-1300, November.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:88-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilia Tomczyk & Maria Aluchna, 2015. "Shareholder structure and compliance with the board best practice: econometric analysis," Applied Econometrics Papers, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 51-75.
- Mitsuru Mizuno & Isaac T. Tabner, 2009. "Corporate Governance In Japan And The Uk: Codes, Theory And Practice," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 622-638, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:14:y:2006:i:5:p:486-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.