Corporate Governance Mechanisms: a plea for less code of good governance and more market control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FÃƒÂ©lix J. LÃƒÂ³pez Iturriaga & Vicente Lima CrisÃƒÂ³stomo, 2010. "Do Leverage, Dividend Payout, and Ownership Concentration Influence Firms' Value Creation? An Analysis of Brazilian Firms," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 80-94, May.
- Azofra, Valentín & Santamaría, Marcos, 2011. "Ownership, control, and pyramids in Spanish commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1464-1476, June.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus & Hirschvogl, Simone, 2004. "The Determinants of the German Corporate Governance Rating," Working papers 2004/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- FÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©lix J. LÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â³pez Iturriaga & Vicente Lima CrisÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â³stomo, 2010. "Do Leverage, Dividend Payout, and Ownership Concentration Influence Firms' Value Creation? An Analysis of Brazilian Firms," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 80-94, May.
- Marlene Davies & Bernadette Schlitzer, 2008. "The impracticality of an international “one size fits all” corporate governance code of best practice," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(6), pages 532-544, June.
- Chalevas, Constantinos G., 2011. "The Effect of the Mandatory Adoption of Corporate Governance Mechanisms on Executive Compensation," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 138-174, June.
- Luis Rodriguez-Dominguez & Isabel Gallego-Alvarez & Isabel Garcia-Sanchez, 2009. "Corporate Governance and Codes of Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 187-202, December.
- Lang, Rainhart (Ed.) & Winkler, Ingo (Ed.), 2006. "Selected papers from the VII Chemnitz East Forum "Research on Transition - Research in Transition. Current Topics and Future Trends in Research on Transforming Societies."," Schriften zur Organisationswissenschaft 10, Technische Universität Chemnitz, Professur für Organisation und Arbeitswissenschaften.
- Louise Osemeke & Emmanuel Adegbite, 2016. "Regulatory Multiplicity and Conflict: Towards a Combined Code on Corporate Governance in Nigeria," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 431-451, February.
- repec:ehu:cuader:15777 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz-Mallorquí, María Victoria & Santana-Martín, Domingo J., 2011. "Dominant institutional owners and firm value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 118-129, January.
- Jesús Mauricio Flórez Parra, 2016. "El gobierno corporativo en el ámbito del sector público: un estudio bibliométrico en las revistas ubicadas en el área de Administración Pública," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 25(1), pages 161-175, December.
- Emilia Tomczyk & Maria Aluchna, 2015. "Shareholder structure and compliance with the board best practice: econometric analysis," Applied Econometrics Papers, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 51-75.
- Themistokles Lazarides, 2010. "Corporate governance law effect in Greece," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 370-385, November.
- Bona-Sánchez, Carolina & Pérez-Alemán, Jerónimo & Santana-Martin, Domingo J., 2017. "Sustainability disclosure, dominant owners and earnings informativeness," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 625-639.
- Yuan Li & YongFeng Sun & Yi Liu, 2006. "An empirical study of SOEs' market orientation in transitional China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 93-113, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:10:y:2002:i:2:p:84-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.