Invariance and the Axiomatics of Income Tax Progression: A Comment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2002.
"Welfare, inequality and the transformation of incomes the case of weighted income distributions,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 9-50, December.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2002. "Welfare, inequality and the transformation of incomes the case of weighted income distributions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 9-50, December.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2002. "Welfare, inequality and the transformation of incomes. The case of weighted income distributions," Post-Print hal-00156668, HAL.
- Contoyannis, Paul & Forster, Martin, 1999.
"The distribution of health and income: a theoretical framework,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 603-620, October.
- Paul Contoyannis & Martin Forster, "undated". "The Distribution of Health and Income: A Theoretical Framework," Discussion Papers 98/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Claudio Zoli, 2012. "Characterizing Inequality Equivalence Criteria," Working Papers 32/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Satya Chakravarty & Swami Tyagarupananda, 2009. "The subgroup decomposable intermediate indices of inequality," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 83-97, June.
- Lambert, Peter & Zheng, Buhong, 2011. "On the consistent measurement of attainment and shortfall inequality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 214-219, January.
- Luis José Imedio Olmedo & Elena Bárcena Martín, 2002. "Códigos impositivos, desigualdad y bienestar," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 160(1), pages 29-46, march.
- Claudio Zoli, 2017. "A note on progressive taxation and inequality equivalence," Working Papers 19/2017, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:40:y:1988:i:2:p:159-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.