Contesting the Corporation: Struggle, Power and Resistance in Organizations - By Peter Fleming and Andre Spicer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shalev, Michael, 1992. "Labour and the Political Economy in Israel," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198285137, June.
- Yitchak Haberfeld, 1995. "Why Do Workers Join Unions? The Case of Israel," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 656-670, July.
- Franz Traxler & Bernd Brandl & Vera Glassner, 2008. "Pattern Bargaining: An Investigation into its Agency, Context and Evidence," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 33-58, March.
- Paul Teague, 2004. "Social Partnership and the Enterprise: Some Lessons From the Irish Experience," European Political Economy Review, European Political Economy Infrastructure Consortium, vol. 2(Summer), pages 6-35.
- Keith Sisson & Paul Marginson, 2002. "Co-ordinated Bargaining: A Process for Our Times?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 197-220, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:47:y:2009:i:4:p:807-809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.