Demand for Childcare Services and Labour Supply in Australian Families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herwig Immervoll & David Barber, 2005.
"Can Parents Afford to Work?: Childcare Costs, Tax-Benefit Policies and Work Incentives,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
31, OECD Publishing.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Barber, David, 2006. "Can Parents Afford to Work? Childcare Costs, Tax-Benefit Policies and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 1932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guyonne Kalb & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2008.
"Childcare Use And Parents' Labour Supply In Australia ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 272-295, September.
- Guyonne Kalb & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2007. "Childcare Use and Parents’ Labour Supply in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:752-775. is not listed on IDEAS
- Guyonne Kalb, 2009.
"Children, Labour Supply and Child Care: Challenges for Empirical Analysis,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 42(3), pages 276-299.
- Guyonne Kalb, 2007. "Children, Labour Supply and Childcare: Challenges for Empirical Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2006. "The comparative effectiveness of public policies to fight motherhood-induced employment penalties and decreasing fertility in the former EU-15," DULBEA Working Papers 0026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2015. "The impact of child care costs and availability on mothers’ labor supply," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/04, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong, 2008.
"Improving the Modelling of Couples' Labour Supply,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(267), pages 466-485, December.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong, 2005. "Improving the Modeling of Couples' Labour Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 499, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Breunig, Robert & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Gong, Xiaodong, 2005. "Improving the Modeling of Couples' Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 1773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denise Doiron & Guyonne Kalb, 2005.
"Demands for Child Care and Household Labour Supply in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(254), pages 215-236, September.
- Denise Doiron & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "Demands for Childcare and Household Labour Supply in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2016.
"When Rationing Plays a Role: Selection Criteria in the Italian Early Childcare System,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 62(4), pages 752-775.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2015. "When rationing plays a role: selection criteria in the Italian early child care system," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 399, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2015. "Child Care Arrangements and Labor Supply," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88074, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Taryn W. Morrissey, 2017. "Child care and parent labor force participation: a review of the research literature," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:35:y:2002:i:2:p:204-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.