Australian and International Survey Data for Multivariate Analysis: The IsssA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rohlfs, Jeffrey, 1974. "Econometric Analysis of Supply in Concentrated Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 69-74, February.
- Iwata, Gyoichi, 1974. "Measurement of Conjectural Variations in Oligopoly," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 947-966, September.
- Odagiri, Hiroyuki & Yamashita, Takashi, 1987. "Price Mark-Ups, Market Structure, and Business Fluctuation in Japanese Manufacturing Industries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 317-331, March.
- Martin K. Perry, 1982. "Oligopoly and Consistent Conjectural Variations," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 197-205, Spring.
- Chris M. Alaouze & John S. Marsden & John Zeitsch, 1977. "Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution Between Imported and Domestically Produced Commodities at the Four Digit ASIC Level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers o-11, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Nevo, Aviv, 1998. "Identification of the oligopoly solution concept in a differentiated-products industry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 391-395, June.
- Hong Hwang, 1984. "Intra-Industry Trade and Oligopoly: A Conjectural Variations Approach," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 126-137, February.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, 1991.
"Price-Cost Margins, Exports and Productivity Growth: With an Application to Canadian Industries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 638-659, August.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre A. Mohnen, 1991. "Price-Cost Margins, Exports and Productivity Growth: With an Application to Canadian Industries," NBER Working Papers 3584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven S. Vickner & Stephen P. Davies, 2000. "Estimating strategic price response in a product-differentiated oligopoly: The case of a domestic canned fruit industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 125-140.
- Stavins, Joanna, 1997.
"Estimating demand elasticities in a differentiated product industry: The personal computer market,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 347-367.
- Joanna Stavins, 1995. "Estimating demand elasticities in a differentiated product industry: the personal computer market," Working Papers 95-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelley, Jonathan, 2014. "Beware of feedback effects among trust, risk and public opinion: Quantitative estimates of rational versus emotional influences on attitudes toward genetic modification," MPRA Paper 60585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Evans & Jonathan Kelley, 2004.
"Effect of family structure on life satisfaction: australian evidence,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, pages 303-349.
- M. D. R. Evans & Jonathan Kelley, 2004. "Effect of Family Structure on Life Satisfaction: Australian Evidence," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- M. D. R. Evans & Jonathan Kelley, 2004. "Parental Divorce in Australia, Cohorts Born 1900 - 1975," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- David Johnson & Guyonne Kalb, 2002. "Economic Analyses of Families: Existing Research Findings," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n27, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:32:y:1999:i:3:p:298-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.