Equalisation in a Federal Economy with Inter-state Migration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- David Cass, 1965. "Optimum Growth in an Aggregative Model of Capital Accumulation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 233-240.
- Baumol, William J & Benhabib, Jess, 1989.
"Chaos: Significance, Mechanism, and Economic Applications,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 77-105, Winter.
- Baumol, William J. & Benhabib, Jess, 1987. "Chaos: Significance, Mechanism, and Economic Applications," Working Papers 87-16, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Kim, Kunhong & Buckle, R A & Hall, V B, 1994. "Key Features of New Zealand Business Cycles," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(208), pages 56-73, March.
- Baumol, William J, 1986.
"Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-1085, December.
- Baumol, William J., 1985. "Productivity Growth, Convergence and Welfare: What the Long Run Data Show," Working Papers 85-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Nusse, H. E. & Hommes, C. H., 1990. "Resolution of chaos with application to a modified Samuelson model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Van de Klundert, T. & Smulders, S., 1991.
"Recontructing Growth Theory : A Survey,"
9146, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1991. "Reconstructing growth theory : A survey," Discussion Paper 1991-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1992. "Reconstructing growth theory : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 0f3091a3-a914-470c-8a90-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jess Benhabib & Richard H. Day, 1981. "Rational Choice and Erratic Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 459-471.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1991. "Productivity and American Leadership: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 51-68, March.
- Stern, Nicholas, 1991. "The Determinants of Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 122-133, January.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1991. "Lessons from non-linear dynamic economics," Serie Research Memoranda 0105, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2013.
"The national and regional effects of fiscal decentralisation in China,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 731-760, December.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011. "The National and Regional Effects of Fiscal Decentralisation in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2005. "Equalization via Fiscal Decentralization," Working Papers 2005/11, Turkish Economic Association.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011.
"Regional Equality and National Development in China: Is There a Trade‐Off?,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 628-669, December.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2009. "Regional Equality and National Development in China: Is There a Trade-Off?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger, 2007. "Regional Unemployment Disparities: An Evaluation of Policy Measures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2014.
"The regional economic effects of a reduction in carbon emissions and an evaluation of offsetting policies in China,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 429-453, June.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas & Hagger, Alfred J., 2005. "The Effects of an Inter-regional Transfer with Empire-Building Regional Governments," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 38-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:32:y:1993:i:61:p:336-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.