Social enterprise for work integration in 12 european countries: a descriptive analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Angelo MORI, 2014. "Community And Cooperation: The Evolution Of Cooperatives Towards New Models Of Citizens' Democratic Participation In Public Services Provision," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 327-352, September.
- Millán Díaz-Foncea & Carmen Marcuello, 2012. "Social enterprises and social markets: models and new trends," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 61-83, March.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9248-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio PICCIOTTI & Andrea BERNARDONI & Massimo COSSIGNANI & Luca FERRUCCI, 2014. "Social Cooperatives In Italy: Economic Antecedents And Regional Distribution," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 213-231, June.
- Pier Angelo Mori, 2014. "Community and cooperation: the evolution of cooperatives towards new models of citizens� democratic participation in public services provision," Euricse Working Papers 1463, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Marlene WALK & Itay GREENSPAN & Honey CROSSLEY & Femida HANDY, 2015. "Mind the Gap: Expectations and Experiences of Clients Utilizing Job-Training Services in a Social Enterprise," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 221-244, June.
- Roy, Michael J. & Donaldson, Cam & Baker, Rachel & Kerr, Susan, 2014. "The potential of social enterprise to enhance health and well-being: A model and systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 182-193.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0067-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:76:y:2005:i:2:p:195-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.