Intangible Flow Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2006.
"Identifying Human-Capital Externalities: Theory with Applications,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(2), pages 381-412.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2003. "Identifying Human Capital Externalities: Theory with Applications," Working Papers 6, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ciccone Antonio & Peri Giovanni, 2007. "Identifying Human Capital Externalities. Theory with Applications," Working Papers 201098, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Mary M. Crossan & Marina Apaydin, 2010. "A Multi-Dimensional Framework of Organizational Innovation: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1154-1191, September.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Beed, Clive & Kane, Owen, 1991. "What Is the Critique of the Mathematization of Economics?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 581-612.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:71:y:2012:i:2:p:328-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.