|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão (ISEG) Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade de Lisboa
: +351-213 925 800
+351-213 925 850
Rua do Quelhas 6, 1200-781 LISBOA
RePEc:edi:isutlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Editorship
- Cardao-Pito, Tiago, 2004. "Intangible Flow Theory," MPRA Paper 27483, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Tiago Cardao-Pito & Diogo Baptista, 2017. "Portugal’s banking and financial crises: unexpected consequences of monetary integration?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 165-191, April.
- Tiago Cardao-Pito, 2016. "A Law for the Social Sciences Regarding Us Human Beings," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 28(2), pages 202-229, July.
- Tiago Cardao‐Pito, 2012. "Intangible Flow Theory," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 328-353, April.
- Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cardao-Pito, Tiago, 2004.
"Intangible Flow Theory,"
27483, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Júlio Paulo da Silva Martins, 2008. "Management Control Of Intangibles," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 307-325.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tiago Cardão-Pito should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.