Market imperfections, access to information and technology adoption in Uganda: challenges of overcoming multiple constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0783-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:1:p:131-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varma, P., 2018. "Adoption and the Impact of System of Rice Intensification on Rice Yields and Household Income: A study for India," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275986, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:283-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barriga, Alicia & Fiala, Nathan, 2018. "The supply chain for seed in Uganda: Where does it all go wrong?," Ruhr Economic Papers 754, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Beatrice W. Muriithi & Gracious M. Diiro & Menale Kassie & Geoffrey Muricho, 2018. "Does gender matter in the adoption of sustainable agricultural technologies? A case of push-pull technology in Kenya," Working Papers PMMA 2018-05, PEP-PMMA.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:3:p:313-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varma, Poornima, 2017. "Adoption of System of Rice Intensification and its Impact on Rice Yields and Household Income: An Analysis for India," IIMA Working Papers WP2017-02-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0114-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:4:p:409-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:4:p:423-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:166:y:2018:i:c:p:79-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:agecon:v:50:y:2019:i:1:p:51-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gashaw Tadesse Abate & Tanguy Bernard & Alan de Brauw & Nicholas Minot, 2018.
"The impact of the use of new technologies on farmers’ wheat yield in Ethiopia: evidence from a randomized control trial,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(4), pages 409-421, July.
- Alan de Brauw, Gashaw Tadesse Abate & Nicholas Minot, 2016. "The Impact of the Use of New Technologies on Farmers’ Wheat Yield in Ethiopia: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:46:y:2015:i:4:p:475-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.