Modern input promotion in sub-Saharan Africa: insights from Asian green revolution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:8:p:1547-1568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tun, Than & Kennedy, Adam & Nischan, Ulrike, 2015. "Promoting Agricultural Growth In Myanmar: A Review Of Policies And An Assessment Of Knowledge Gaps," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 259018, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Giacomo Pallante & Adam Drucker, 2014. "Niche Markets for Agrobiodiversity Conservation: Preference and Scale Heterogeneity Effects on Nepalese Consumers’ WTP for Finger Millet Products," SEEDS Working Papers 1414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2014.
- Ali, Mubarik & Ahmed, Faryal & Channa, Hira & Davies, Stephen, 2016. "Pakistanâ€™s fertilizer sector: Structure, policies, performance, and impacts:," IFPRI discussion papers 1516, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014.
"Fertilizer subsidies and food self-sufficiency in Indonesia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 571-588, September.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-Sufficiency in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-sufficiency in Indonesia," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201606, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Food Self-sufficiency in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201309, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:116:y:2019:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gautam, Madhur, 2015. "Agricultural Subsidies: Resurging Interest in a Perennial Debate," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 70(1), pages 1-23.
- Tun, Than & Kennedy, Adam & Nischan, Ulrike, 2015. "Promoting Agricultural Growth in Myanmar: A Review of Policies and an Assessment of Knowledge Gaps," Food Security International Development Papers 230983, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:4:p:409-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gashaw Tadesse Abate & Tanguy Bernard & Alan de Brauw & Nicholas Minot, 2018.
"The impact of the use of new technologies on farmers’ wheat yield in Ethiopia: evidence from a randomized control trial,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(4), pages 409-421, July.
- Alan de Brauw, Gashaw Tadesse Abate & Nicholas Minot, 2016. "The Impact of the Use of New Technologies on Farmers’ Wheat Yield in Ethiopia: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ali, Mubarik & Ahmed, Faryal & Channa, Hira & Davies, Stephen, 2015. "Equilibrium Displacement Model for Fertilizer Sector of Pakistan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210943, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ulrike Nischan & Adam Kennedy & Than Tun, 2016. "Promoting Agricultural Growth in Myanmar: A Review of Policies and an Assessment of Knowledge Gaps," Working Papers id:8792, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wusheng Yu & Jayatilleke Bandara, 2017.
"India's Grain Security Policy in the Era of High Food Prices: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 1547-1568, August.
- Yu, Wusheng & Bandara, Jayatilleke S., 2014. "India’s grain security policy in the era of high food prices: a computable general equilibrium analysis," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182694, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yu, Wusheng & Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 2015. "India’s Grain Security Policy in the Era of High Food Prices: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211863, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad & Kaphle, Basu Dev & Shivakoti, Sabnam & Kumar, Anjani, 2016. "Determinants of chemical fertilizer use in Nepal: Insights based on price responsiveness and income effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1507, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cristian Timmermann & Georges Félix, 2015. "Agroecology as a vehicle for contributive justice," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 32(3), pages 523-538, September.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Shivakoti, Sabnam & Bhattarai, Binod & Karkee, Madhab & Pokhrel, Suroj & Kumar, Anjani, 2016. "Farm size and effects of chemical fertilizer price on farm households: Insights from Nepal Terai," IFPRI discussion papers 1578, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Spielman, David J. & Veettil, Prakashan C. & Ghimire, Subash, 2014. "An empirical examination of the dynamics of varietal turnover in Indian wheat:," IFPRI discussion papers 1336, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Chapoto, Anthony, 2016. "Limits to green revolution in rice in Africa: The case of Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1561, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank Group, "undated". "Africa's Pulse, No. 14, October 2016," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25097, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:6:p:705-721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.