Assessing farmers’ risk preferences and their determinants in a marginal upland area of Vietnam: a comparison of multiple elicitation techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crosetto, P. & Filippin, A., 2017.
"Safe options induce gender differences in risk attitudes,"
2017-05, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Crosetto, Paolo & Filippin, Antonio, 2017. "Safe Options Induce Gender Differences in Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 10793, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paolo Crosetto & Antonio Filippin, 2017. "Safe options induce gender differences in risk attitudes," Working Papers halshs-01529643, HAL.
- de Mey, Yann & Wauters, Erwin & Lips, Markus & Schmid, Dirk & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2014. "Farm household risk balancing in Switzerland and Belgium: an econometric and survey approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186678, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coletta, Attilio & Giampietri, Elisa & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Severini, Simone & Trestini, Samuele, 2018. "A preliminary test on risk and ambiguity attitudes, and time preferences in decisions under uncertainty: towards a better explanation of participation in crop insurance schemes," MPRA Paper 95347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gil, J.M. & Diaz-Montenegro, J. & Varela, E., 2018. "A Bias-Adjusted Three-Step approach for analysing the livelihood strategies and the asset mix of cacao producers in Ecuador," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:41-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:100:y:2019:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2015.
"Expossure To Risk And Risk Management In Smallholder Agriculture,"
55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015
209211, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2015. "On Smallholder Farmers' Exposure to Risk and Adaptation Mechanisms: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204223, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:100:y:2018:i:1:p:145-171. is not listed on IDEAS
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Sakha, Sahra, 2017.
"Estimating risky behavior with multiple-item risk measures,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 59-86.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Sahra Sakha, 2016. "Estimating Risky Behavior with Multiple-Item Risk Measures," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1608, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Veronika Bertram-Huemmer & Kati Kraehnert, 2018.
"Does Index Insurance Help Households Recover from Disaster? Evidence from IBLI Mongolia,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 100(1), pages 145-171.
- Veronika Bertram-Huemmer & Kati Kraehnert, 2015. "Does Index Insurance Help Households Recover from Disaster? Evidence from IBLI Mongolia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1515, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tesfamicheal Wossen & Thomas Berger & Salvatore Di Falco, 2015. "Social capital, risk preference and adoption of improved farm land management practices in Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Ihli, Hanna Julia & Chiputwa, Brian & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Do Changing Probabilities or Payoffs in Lottery-Choice Experiments Matter? Evidence from Rural Uganda," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 158146, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Peth, Denise & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2018. "Comparing compliance behaviour of students and farmers: Implications for agricultural policy impact analysis," DARE Discussion Papers 1809, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:152:y:2018:i:c:p:310-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farah Said & Uzma Afzal & Ginger Turner, 2014. "Attitudes Towards Risk in the Wake of a Rare Event: Evidence from Pakistan," CREB Working papers 2-2014, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics, revised 2014.
- Pham, Huong Dien & Liebenehm,Sabine & Waibel, Hermann, 2017. "Experimentally validated general risk attitude among different ethnic groups in Vietnam," TVSEP Working Papers wp-004, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Said, Farah & Afzal, Uzma & Turner, Ginger, 2015. "Risk taking and risk learning after a rare event: Evidence from a field experiment in Pakistan," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 167-183.
- Anne Corcos & François Pannequin & Claude Montmarquette,, 2017. "Measuring individual risk-attitudes: an experimental comparison between Holt & Laury measure and an insurance-choices-based procedure," Working Papers 2017-79, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bradford L. Barham & Jean-Paul Chavas & Dylan Fitz & Vanessa Ríos-Salas & Laura Schechter, 2015. "Risk, learning, and technology adoption," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Khor, Ling & Ufer, Susanne & Nielsen, Thea & Zeller, Manfred, 2015. "The Influence of Individual Risk Behavior on Fertilizer Use Decision in Vietnam," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211844, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:251-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Xianglin & Tang, Yingmei & Miranda, Mario J., 2015. "Does Past Experience in Natural Disasters Affect Willingness-to-Pay for Weather Index Insurance? Evidence from China," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205374, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peth, Denise & Mußhoff, Oliver & Funke, Katja & Hirschauer, Norbert, 2018.
"Nudging Farmers to Comply With Water Protection Rules – Experimental Evidence From Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 310-321.
- Peth, D. & Mushoff, O. & Funke, K. & Hirschauer, N., 2018. "Nudging farmers to comply with water protection rules Experimental evidence from Germany," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277062, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Trestini, Samuel & Giampietri, Elisa & Smiglak-Krajewska, Magdalena, 2018. "Farmer behaviour towards the agricultural risk management tools provided by the CAP: a comparison between Italy and Poland," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 271978, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:3:p:255-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.