Rental markets for cultivated land and agricultural investments in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Qing & Holland, John H. & Brown, Daniel G., 2016. "Social and economic impacts of subsidy policies on rural development in the Poyang Lake Region, China: Insights from an agent-based model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 12-27.
- repec:bla:chinae:v:27:y:2019:i:1:p:93-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shimokawa, Satoru, 2015. "Is prohibiting land reallocation enough to promote development of farmland rental markets in China?," IDE Discussion Papers 543, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3715-:d:175985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi, X. & Zhou, Y. & Heerink, N. & Ma, X., 2018. "The effect of land tenure governance on grain efficiency: Evidence from three provinces in eastern China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277477, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Hui & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Jin, Songqing, 2015. "Land documents, tenure security and land rental development: Panel evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 220-235.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2016.
"Wage Growth, Landholding, and Mechanization in Chinese Agriculture,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 30-45.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2014. "Wage growth, landholding, and mechanization in Chinese agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7138, The World Bank.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Wage Growth, Landholding and Mechanization in Chinese Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212618, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Wage Growth, Landholding and Mechanization in Chinese Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212722, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hisatoshi Hoken & Hiroshi Sato, 2017. "Public Policy and Long-Term Trends in Inequality in Rural China, 1988-2013," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201716, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:321-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Y. & Huang, J., 2018. "Do forests relieve crop thirst in the face of drought? Empirical evidence from South China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276959, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:8:p:2402-:d:225156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khantachavana, Sivalai V. & Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong & Xia, Xianli, 2013. "On the transaction values of land use rights in rural China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 863-878.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad & Kaphle, Basu Dev & Shivakoti, Sabnam & Kumar, Anjani, 2016. "Determinants of chemical fertilizer use in Nepal: Insights based on price responsiveness and income effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1507, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1678-:d:112621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heerman, Kari E.R. & Arita, Shawn & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2015. "Asia-Pacific Integration with China vs. the United States: Examining trade patterns under heterogeneous agricultural sectors," 2015 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts 189819, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:11:p:3161-:d:237366 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:43:y:2012:i:4:p:391-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.