Distress rentals and the land rental market as a safety net: contract choice evidence from Tigray, Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2015.
"Expossure To Risk And Risk Management In Smallholder Agriculture,"
55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015
209211, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2015. "On Smallholder Farmers' Exposure to Risk and Adaptation Mechanisms: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204223, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein & Kassie, Menale, 2012. "Impact of land certification on tree growing on private plots of rural households: Evidence from Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 3/12, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Muraoka, Rie & Jin, Songqing & Jayne, Thomas S., 2014.
"Land Access, Land Rental and Food Security: Evidence from Kenya,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
170244, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Muraoka, Rie & Jin, Songqing & Jayne, Thomas S., 2015. "Land Access, Land Rental and Food Security: Evidence from Kenya," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212513, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein, 2013.
"Links between Tenure Security and Food Security: Evidence from Ethiopia,"
CLTS Working Papers
2/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between tenure security and food security: Evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between tenure security and food security: Evidence from Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1288, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brhanu , Desta & Holden , Stein T., 2018. "Variation in Output Shares and Endogenous Matching in Land Rental Contracts," CLTS Working Papers 2/18, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Mehretie Belay & Assefa Abegaz & Woldeamlak Bewket, 2017. "Livelihood options of landless households and land contracts in north-west Ethiopia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 141-164, February.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Stein T. & Ali, Daniel & Deininger, Klaus & Hilhorst, Thea, 2016. "A Land Tenure Module for LSMS," CLTS Working Papers 1/16, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Holden, Stein T. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2014.
"The roles of land tenure reforms and land markets in the context of population growth and land use intensification in Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-97.
- Holden, Stein & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2013. "The Roles of Land Tenure Reforms and Land Markets in the Context of Population Growth and Land Use Intensification in Africa," CLTS Working Papers 15/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Gebru, Menasbo & Holden, Stein T. & Tilahun, Mesfin, 2017. "Can the land rental market facilitate smallholder commercialization? Evidence from northern Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 10/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1286-:d:142508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwerhoff, Gregor & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Waha, Katharina, 2016. "Agricultural Risk Management and Land Tenure," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145792, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i::p:45-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.