Distress rentals and the land rental market as a safety net: contract choice evidence from Tigray, Ethiopia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2011)
Issue (Month): (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0169-5150|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0169-5150|
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2015.
"Expossure To Risk And Risk Management In Smallholder Agriculture,"
55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015
209211, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2015. "On Smallholder Farmers' Exposure to Risk and Adaptation Mechanisms: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204223, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between Tenure Security and Food Security: Evidence from Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 2/13, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between tenure security and food security: Evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between tenure security and food security: Evidence from Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1288, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mehretie Belay & Assefa Abegaz & Woldeamlak Bewket, 2017. "Livelihood options of landless households and land contracts in north-west Ethiopia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 141-164, February.
- Holden, Stein T. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2014. "The roles of land tenure reforms and land markets in the context of population growth and land use intensification in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-97.
- Holden, Stein & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2013. "The Roles of Land Tenure Reforms and Land Markets in the Context of Population Growth and Land Use Intensification in Africa," CLTS Working Papers 15/13, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein & Kassie, Menale, 2012. "Impact of land certification on tree growing on private plots of rural households: Evidence from Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 3/12, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Muraoka, Rie & Jin, Songqing & Jayne, Thomas S., 2014. "Land Access, Land Rental and Food Security: Evidence from Kenya," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170244, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Muraoka, Rie & Jin, Songqing & Jayne, Thomas S., 2015. "Land Access, Land Rental and Food Security: Evidence from Kenya," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212513, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Stein T. & Ali, Daniel & Deininger, Klaus & Hilhorst, Thea, 2016. "A Land Tenure Module for LSMS," CLTS Working Papers 1/16, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Gebru, Menasbo & Holden, Stein T. & Tilahun, Mesfin, 2017. "Can the land rental market facilitate smallholder commercialization? Evidence from northern Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 10/17, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Schwerhoff, Gregor & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Waha, Katharina, 2016. "Agricultural Risk Management and Land Tenure," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145792, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i::p:45-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed