Implications of biofuels mandates for the global livestock industry: a computable general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2015.
"Impacts of ethanol policy on corn prices: A review and meta-analysis of recent evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 63-73.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149940, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole Condon & Heather Klemick & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," NCEE Working Paper Series 201305, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2013.
- Mahaffey, Harry & Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2016. "Evaluating the Economic and Environmental Impacts of a Global GMO Ban," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235591, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Hertel, Thomas W. & Liu, Jing, 2013. "Water Reliability, Irrigation Adoption, and Land Use Changes in the Presence of Biofuel Production," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151225, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Mahaffey, Harry & Tyner, Wallace E., 2015. "Evaluation of Economic, Land Use, and Land Use Emission Impacts of Substituting Non-GMO Crops for GMO in the US," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204907, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2017. "On the direct, indirect and induced impacts of public policies: The European biofuel case," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-09, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- U. Martin Persson, 2015. "The impact of biofuel demand on agricultural commodity prices: a systematic review," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(5), pages 410-428, September.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2012. "Induced land use emissions due to first and second generation biofuels and uncertainty in land use emissions factors," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124407, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2012. "Welfare Impacts of Renewable Fuel Standard: Economic Efficiency vs. Rebound Effect," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124737, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Treesilvattanakul, Krissana & Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2013. "Economic and Land Use Consequences of Biofuel Production and Policy with Application of US and EU Sustainability Criteria," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150712, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Puttkammer, Judith & Grethe, Harald, 2016.
"EU biofuel policies: Income effects and lobbying decisions in the German agricultural sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 259-265.
- Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Puttkammer, Judith & Grethe, Harald, 2015. "EU biofuel policies: income effects and lobbying decisions in the German agricultural sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211570, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carvalho, Carvalho R. & Richardson, James W. & Bryant, Henry L., 2015. "The impact of biofuel policies on the Brazilian dairy sector," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196787, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:148-160 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:325-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.