Water scarcity and the impact of improved irrigation management: a computable general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howard, Peter & Sterner, Thomas, 2014. "Raising the Temperature on Food Prices: Climate Change, Food Security, and the Social Cost of Carbon," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170648, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Li, Xing & Zhang, Qian & Liu, Yu & Song, Jia & Wu, Feng, 2018. "Modeling social–economic water cycling and the water–land nexus: A framework and an application," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 390(C), pages 40-50.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Mark Horridge & Renato Vargas, 2016. "A Conceptual Framework for Integrated Economic-Environmental Modelling," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0202, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Economy-wide implications of direct and indirect policy interventions in the water sector: lessons from recent work and future research needs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6068, The World Bank.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard Betts & Pete Falloon & Andy Wiltshire & Richard Tol, 2013.
"Climate change impacts on global agriculture,"
Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 357-374, September.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard Betts & Pete Falloon & Andy Wiltshire & Richard S.J. Tol, 2010. "Climate Change Impacts on Global Agriculture," Working Papers FNU-185, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2010.
- Calzadilla, Alvaro & Rehdanz, Katrin & Betts, Richard & Falloon, Pete & Wiltshire, Andy & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Climate change impacts on global agriculture," Kiel Working Papers 1617, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016.
"Counting the cost of drought induced productivity losses in an agro-based economy: The case of Uganda,"
616, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016. "Counting the Cost of Drought Induced Productivity Losses in an Agro-Based Economy: The Case of Uganda," Working Papers 201649, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Solís & Xueqin Zhu, 2015. "Water Markets: Insights from an Applied General Equilibrium Model for Extremadura, Spain," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(12), pages 4335-4356, September.
- Franziska Schuenemann & James Thurlow & Stefan Meyer & Richard Robertson & Joao Rodrigues, 2018. "Evaluating irrigation investments in Malawi: economyâ€ wide impacts under uncertainty and labor constraints," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(2), pages 237-250, March.
- Calzadilla, Alvaro & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "The GTAP-W model: Accounting for water use in agriculture," Kiel Working Papers 1745, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Elgallal, M. & Fletcher, L. & Evans, B., 2016. "Assessment of potential risks associated with chemicals in wastewater used for irrigation in arid and semiarid zones: A review," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 419-431.
- Teotónio, Carla & Rodríguez, Miguel & Roebeling, Peter & Fortes, Patrícia, 2020. "Water competition through the ‘water-energy’ nexus: Assessing the economic impacts of climate change in a Mediterranean context," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
- Roe, Terry L. & Smith, Rodney B.W., 2015. "The Conjunctive Use of Irrigation Water Over Time in Morocco: Strengthening Ecosystems and Development Linkages," Miscellaneous Publications 232878, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hua Zhong & Michael H. Taylor & Kimberly S. Rollins & Dale T. Manning & Christopher G. Goemans, 2019. "Who pays for water scarcity? Evaluating the welfare implications of water infrastructure investments for cities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 63(3), pages 559-600, December.
- Jason F. L. Koopman & Onno Kuik & Richard S. J. Tol & Roy Brouwer, 2017. "The potential of water markets to allocate water between industry, agriculture, and public water utilities as an adaptation mechanism to climate change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 325-347, February.
- Ponce, Roberto & Parrado, Ramiro & Stehr, Alejandra & Bosello, Francesco, 2016.
"Climate Change, Water Scarcity in Agriculture and the Economy-Wide Impacts in a CGE Framework,"
EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation
251813, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Roberto Ponce & Ramiro Parrado & Alejandra Stehr & Francesco Bosello, 2016. "Climate Change, Water Scarcity in Agriculture and the Economy-Wide Impacts in a CGE Framework," Working Papers 2016.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Davide Natalini & Giangiacomo Bravo & Aled Wynne Jones, 2019. "Global food security and food riots – an agent-based modelling approach," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 11(5), pages 1153-1173, October.
- Michael Oppenheimer, 2013. "Climate change impacts: accounting for the human response," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 439-449, April.
- Wu, Feng & Zhan, Jinyan & Güneralp, İnci, 2015. "Present and future of urban water balance in the rapidly urbanizing Heihe River Basin, Northwest China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 318(C), pages 254-264.
- Mohamed A. Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2016. "Economy-Wide Analysis of Alternative Water Management Policies: A Comparative Analysis for Morocco and Tunisia," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-27, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:305-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.