Off‐farm work, technical efficiency, and rice production risk in Taiwan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramsey, Austin F. & Wang, Huaiyu, 2018. "Non-Farm Income and Technical Efficiency in the Uplands of Yunnan, China: A Bayesian Non-Crossing Quantile Regression Approach," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274375, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- ODOZI, JOHN CHIWUZULUM & Adeniyi, Oluwaosin & Yusuf, Sulaiman A., 2018. "Production Efficiency in Small Agriculture: Do Migrant Remittances Matter?Evidence from Rural Nigeria," AgriXiv jfvzn, Center for Open Science.
- Jin Yang & Hui Wang & Songqing Jin & Kevin Chen & Jeffrey Riedinger & Chao Peng, 2016.
"Migration, local off-farm employment, and agricultural production efficiency: evidence from China,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 247-259, June.
- Yang, Jin & Wang, Hui & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Chao, Peng, 2014. "Migration, local off-farm employment, and agricultural production efficiency: Evidence from China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1338, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yang, Jin & Wang, Hui & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Kevin & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Peng, Chao, 2014. "Migration, Local Off-farm Employment and Agricultural Production Efficiency: Evidence from China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177591, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0106-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Tetteh Anang, 2017. "Effect of non-farm work on agricultural productivity: Empirical evidence from northern Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:deveco:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:3-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linxiu Zhang & Weiliang Su & Tor Eriksson & Chengfang Liu, 2016. "How Off-farm Employment Affects Technical Efficiency of China's Farms: The Case of Jiangsu," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(3), pages 37-51, May.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0098-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:269-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.