Measuring and explaining scale efficiency with the parametric approach: the case of Greek tobacco growers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Modeling issues in applied efficiency analysis: agriculture," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 12-18.
- Tchale, Hardwick & Sauer, Johannes, 2007. "The efficiency of maize farming in Malawi. A bootstrapped translog frontier," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 82.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2011.
"Parametric Estimation of Technical and Scale Efficiencies in Italian Citrus Farming,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(1), January.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2010. "Parametric Estimation Of Technical And Scale Efficiencies In Italian Citrus Farming," MPRA Paper 26818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Gudbrand Lien & J. Hardaker, 2014.
"Technical efficiency in competing panel data models: a study of Norwegian grain farming,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 321-337, April.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2011. "Technical efficiency in competing panel data models: A study of Norwegian grain farming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114673, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Skevas, Theodoros & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2012. "Measuring technical efficiency in the presence of pesticide spillovers and production uncertainty: The case of Dutch arable farms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 550-559.
- Hardwick Tchale & Johannes Sauer, 2007. "The efficiency of maize farming in Malawi. A bootstrapped translog frontier," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 82, pages 33-56.
- Henningsen, Arne & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2009.
"Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on Farm Production in Case of Endogenous Input Quantities,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henningsen, Arne & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2011. "Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on Farm Production in Case of Endogenous Input Quantities," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114548, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Georgios D. Papagiannis, 2014. "Measurement of Efficiency in Greek Banking Industries in The Light of the Financial Crisis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 19-38.
- Benjamin Tetteh Anang & Stefan BÃ¤ckman & Antonios Rezitis, 2016. "Does farm size matter? Investigating scale efficiency of peasant rice farmers in northern Ghana," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2275-2290.
- Giannakis, Elias & Bruggeman, Adriana & Zoumides, Christos, 2016. "Determinants of agricultural labour productivity across the European regions," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244899, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1648-:d:112190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gómez-Limón, José A. & Sanchez-Fernandez, Gabriela, 2010. "Empirical evaluation of agricultural sustainability using composite indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1062-1075, March.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2015. "Technical and Scale Efficiency in the Italian Citrus Farming: Comparison between SFA and DEA Approaches," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), June.
- Hardwick Tchale & Johannes Sauer, 2007. "The efficiency of maize farming in Malawi. A bootstrapped translog frontier," Post-Print hal-01201145, HAL.
- Ferrara, Giancarlo & Vidoli, Francesco, 2017. "Semiparametric stochastic frontier models: A generalized additive model approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 761-777.
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & Latruffe, Laure, 2014. "Meta-regression analysis of the impact of agricultural subsidies on farm technical efficiency," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2012. "Technical and scale efficiency in the Italian Citrus Farming: A comparison between Stochastic Frontier Analysis (SFA) and Data Envelopment Analysis(DEA) Models," MPRA Paper 41403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:243-273 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:33:y:2005:i:s3:p:441-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.