Why Governments Should Use the Government Finance Statistics Accounting System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oulasvirta Lasse Olavi, 2014. "Governmental Financial Accounting and European Harmonisation: Case Study of Finland," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-27, December.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2015. "Defining The Government'S Debt And Deficit," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 711-732, September.
- Jones Rowan & Caruana Josette, 2014. "A Perspective on the Proposal for European Public Sector Accounting Standards, in the Context of Accruals in UK Government Accounting," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-18, December.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2016.
"Dispelling fiscal illusions: how much progress have governments made in getting assets and liabilities on balance sheet?,"
Public Money & Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 219-226, April.
- Timothy C Irwin, 2016. "Dispelling Fiscal Illusions; How Much Progress Have Governments Made in Getting Assets and Liabilities on Balance Sheet?," IMF Working Papers 16/95, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:77-88 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:47:y:2011:i:4:p:411-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.