Private Schooling in India: A New Educational Landscape
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Desai, Sonalde & Dubey, Amaresh & Vanneman, Reeve & Banerji, Rukmini, 2009. "Private Schooling in India: A New Educational Landscape," India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 1-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarin, Ankur & Gupta Swati, 2013. "Quotas under RTE: Leading towards an egalitarian education system?," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-10-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Chudgar, Amita & Quin, Elizabeth, 2012. "Relationship between private schooling and achievement: Results from rural and urban India," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 376-390.
- Lant Pritchett, 2014.
"The Risks to Education Systems from Design Mismatch and Global Isomorphism,"
CID Working Papers
277, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Pritchett, Lant, 2014. "The Risks to Education Systems from Design Mismatch and Global Isomorphism," Working Paper Series rwp14-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Servaas van der Berg & Chris van Wyk & Ronelle Burger & Janeli Kotzé & Marlies Piek & Kate Rich, 2017. "The performance of low fee independent schools in South Africa - What can available data tell?," Working Papers 01/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Abhijeet, 2015. "Private school effects in urban and rural India: Panel estimates at primary and secondary school ages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 16-32.
- Centre for Civil Society CCS, 2015. "Meta-Study of Literature on Budget Private Schools in India," Working Papers id:7950, eSocialSciences.
- Kelly, Orla & Krishna, Aditi & Bhabha, Jacqueline, 2016. "Private schooling and gender justice: An empirical snapshot from Rajasthan, India's largest state," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 175-187.
- Gille, Véronique, 2011. "Education spillovers in farm productivity: empirical evidence in rural India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 31, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; macroeconomics; schooling; education; private education; enrollment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:indiap:v:5:y:2008:i:2008-1:p:1-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brookus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.