Patterns of Corporate External Financing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson & Jeremy C. Stein, 2010.
"A Gap-Filling Theory of Corporate Debt Maturity Choice,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(3), pages 993-1028, June.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson & Jeremy C. Stein, 2008. "A Gap-Filling Theory of Corporate Debt Maturity Choice," NBER Working Papers 14087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Beranek & Christopher Cornwell & Sunho Choi, 1995.
"External Financing, Liquidity, And Capital Expenditures,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 207-222, June.
- Beranek, William & Cornwell, Christopher & Choi, Sunho, 1995. "External Financing, Liquidity, and Capital Expenditures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 207-222, Summer.
- Lamoureux, Christopher G. & Nejadmalayeri, Ali, 2015. "Costs of capital and public issuance choice," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 27-45.
- Baker, Malcolm & Greenwood, Robin & Wurgler, Jeffrey, 2003. "The maturity of debt issues and predictable variation in bond returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 261-291, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; corporate external financing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:2:y:1971:i:1971-2:p:253-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.