Keynesian and Classical Unemployment in Four Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fung, K.C. & C. Lin, Chelsea, 2005.
"European Economic Integration and the Effectiveness of Employment Policies,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 419-438.
- Fung, K. C. & Lin, Chelsea C. & Maechler, Andrea M., 2003. "European Economic Integration and the Effectiveness of Employment Policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0tp8k3c5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Fung, K. C. & Lin, Chelsea C. & Maechler, Andrea M., 2003. "European Economic Integration and the Effectiveness of Employment Policies," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt0tp8k3c5, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2004.
"Fondamenti teorici della rigidità salariale nell'ambito dei non market clearing models,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2004(83).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2004. "Fondamenti teorici della rigidità' salariale nell'ambito dei “Non Market Clearing Models”," CELPE Discussion Papers 79, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Michael Bruno, 1988. "Theoretical Developments in the Light of Macroeconomic Policy and Empirical Research," NBER Working Papers 2757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; Keynes; unemployment; stagflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:18:y:1987:i:1987-1:p:123-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.