Evaluation of Latviaâ€™s re-exports using firm-level trade data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Santa Berzina & Liva Zorgenfreija, 2015. "Evaluation of Latvia's Re-Exports Using Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers 2015/03, Latvijas Banka.
References listed on IDEAS
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2009.
"Concording U.S. Harmonized System Categories Over Time,"
NBER Working Papers
14837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2012. "Concording U.S. Harmonized System categories over time," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Justin Pierce & Peter Schott, 2009. "Concording U.S. Harmonized System Categories Over Time," Working Papers 09-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Raymond Fisman & Peter Moustakerski & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008.
"Outsourcing Tariff Evasion: A New Explanation for Entrepôt Trade,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 587-592, August.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Outsourcing Tariff Evasion; A New Explanation for Entrepôt Trade," IMF Working Papers 05/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Raymond Fisman & Peter Moustakerski & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Outsourcing Tariff Evasion: A New Explanation for Entrepot Trade," NBER Working Papers 12818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fisman, Raymond & Moustakerski, Peter & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2007. "Outsourcing Tariff Evasion: A New Explanation for Entrepôt Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2004.
"Intermediaries in Entrepot Trade: Hong Kong Re-Exports of Chinese Goods,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 3-35, March.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Robert C. Feenstra, 2001. "Intermediaries in Entrepot Trade: Hong Kong Re-Exports of Chinese Goods," NBER Working Papers 8088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Mellens & Herman Noordman & Johan Verbruggen, 2007. "Re-exports: international comparison and implications for performance indicators," CPB Document 149, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Jaan Masso & Olegs Tkacevs & Priit Vahter & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2017.
"Export and productivity in global value chains: Comparative evidence from Latvia and Estonia,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1448, OECD Publishing.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Jaan Masso & Oleg Tkacevs & Priit Vahter & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2018. "Export And Productivity In Global Value Chains: Comparative Evidence From Latvia And Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 107, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Jaan Masso & Olegs Tkacevs & Priit Vahter & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2018. "Export and productivity in global value chains: Comparative evidence from Latvia and Estonia," Working Papers 2018/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Andrea Elteto & Katalin Antaloczy, 2016. "Post-crisis foreign trade trends and policies on the periphery of the European Union - comparison of the Iberian, Baltic and Central European region," IWE Working Papers 224, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:vrs:bjeust:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:43-63:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benkovskis, Konstantins & Wörz, Julia, 2018. "What drives the market share changes? Price versus non-price factors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 9-29.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11123-018-0530-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantins Benkovskis, 2015. "Misallocation of Resources in Latvia: Did Anything Change During the Crisis?," Working Papers 2015/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Olegs Tkacevs, 2015. "Everything you always wanted to know about Latvia's service exporters (but were afraid to ask)," Working Papers 2015/06, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm-level data; Latvia; re-exports; simplex;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bic:journl:v:16:y:2016:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lelde Jakobsone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/biceplv.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.