Estimating the sacrifice ratio for the euro area
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Tobias Böing, 2014.
"Sacrifice Ratios for Euro Area Countries: New Evidence on the Costs of Price Stability,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 47(4), pages 455-471, December.
- Ansgar Belke & Tobias Böing, 2014. "Sacrifice Ratios for Euro Area Countries: New Evidence on the Costs of Price Stability," ROME Working Papers 201411, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Böing, Tobias, 2014. "Sacrifice Ratios for Euro Area Countries – New Evidence on the Costs of Price Stability," Ruhr Economic Papers 520, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2018. "Disinflation and improved anchoring of long-term inflation expectations - The Icelandic experience," Economics wp77, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0520 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pfister, C., 2007. "Labour market flexibility: what does Banque de France research tell us?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 10, pages 79-93, Winter.
- Zobia BHATTI & Abdul QAYYUM, 2016. "The Cost of Low Inflation in Case of Pakistan," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 257-268, June.
- Ansgar Belke & Tobias Böing, 2014. "Sacrifice Ratios for Euro Area Countries – New Evidence on the Costs of Price Stability," Ruhr Economic Papers 0520, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
Keywordssacrifice ratio; labour market flexibility; disinflation.;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:quarte:2007:08:02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.