Les mauvaises performances du commerce extérieur de la France sont-elles liées à un problème de demande ?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): 146 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Banque de France 31 Rue Croix des Petits Champs LABOLOG - 49-1404 75049 PARIS|
Web page: http://www.banque-france.fr/
More information through EDIRC
- Marion Cochard, 2008.
"Le commerce extérieur français à la dérive ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 29-66.
- Marion Cochard, 2008. "Le commerce extérieur français à la dérive," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6403, Sciences Po.
- Balázs Égert & Rafaƚ Kierzenkowski, 2014. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are They Connected?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 387-409, 03.
- Balázs Égert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are They Connected?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 759, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports And Property Prices In France: Are They Connected?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp985, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balazs Egert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are they Connected?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3047, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2014. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are They Connected?," Post-Print hal-01385930, HAL.
- Bruno Ducoudré & Éric Heyer, 2014. "Baisse de l'euro et désinflation compétitive. Quel pays en profitera le plus ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 221-253.
- Bruno Ducoudre & Eric Heyer, 2014. "Baisse de l'euro et désinflation compétitive: Quel pays en profitera le plus ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1h97uoi1ng8, Sciences Po.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Le piège de la déflation : Perspectives 2014-2015," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c6c7hcjgm91, Sciences Po.
- Bruno Ducoudré & Eric Heyer, 2014. "Baisse de l'euro et désinflation compétitive," Post-Print hal-01093016, HAL.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2009. "The Challenge of Restoring French Competitiveness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 720, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:bullbf:2006:146:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed