Efficiency of Covariance Matrix Estimators for Maximum Likelihood Estimation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández-Val, Iván, 2009.
"Fixed effects estimation of structural parameters and marginal effects in panel probit models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 71-85, May.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2007. "Fixed Effects Estimation of Structural Parameters and Marginal Effects in Panel Probit Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-009, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Fernández-Val, Iván & Vella, Francis, 2011.
"Bias corrections for two-step fixed effects panel data estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 144-162, August.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val & Francis Vella, 2007. "Bias corrections for two-step fixed effects panel data estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fernández-Val, Iván & Vella, Francis, 2007. "Bias Corrections for Two-Step Fixed Effects Panel Data Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 2690, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Vella & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2007. "Bias Corrections for Two-Step Fixed Effects Panel Data Estimators," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kenney Toby & Gu Hong, 2012. "Hessian Calculation for Phylogenetic Likelihood based on the Pruning Algorithm and its Applications," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-46, September.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2005. "Estimation of Structural Parameters and Marginal Effects in Binary Choice Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-38, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:20:y:2002:i:3:p:431-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.