Functional Principal Component Analysis of Density Families With Categorical and Continuous Data on Canadian Entrant Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Luis C. Carvajal-Osorio, 2020.
"Two Stories of Wage Dynamics in Latin America: Different Policies, Different Outcomes,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 128-168, June.
- Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J & Carvajal-Osorio, Luis C., 2018. "Two Stories of Wage Dynamics in Latin America: Different Policies, Different Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11584, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Choi, Chi-Young & O'Sullivan, Róisín, 2013. "Heterogeneous response of disaggregate inflation to monetary policy regime change: The role of price stickiness," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1814-1832.
- Huynh, Kim P. & Jacho-Chávez, David T. & Kryvtsov, Oleksiy & Shepotylo, Oleksandr & Vakhitov, Volodymyr, 2016. "The evolution of firm-level distributions for Ukrainian manufacturing firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 148-162.
- Huynh, Kim P. & Petrunia, Robert J. & Voia, Marcel, 2012. "Duration of new firms: The role of startup financial conditions, industry and aggregate factors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 354-362.
- Ba M. Chu & Kim Huynh & David T. Jacho-Chávez & Oleksiy Kryvtsov, 2018. "On the Evolution of the United Kingdom Price Distributions," Staff Working Papers 18-25, Bank of Canada.
- Kim Huynh & David Jacho-Chávez & Robert Petrunia & Marcel Voia, 2015. "A nonparametric analysis of firm size, leverage and labour productivity distribution dynamics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 337-360, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:495:y:2011:p:858-878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.