Robust and Efficient One-Way MANOVA Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Jin, Hui & Rubin, Donald B., 2008. "Principal Stratification for Causal Inference With Extended Partial Compliance," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 101-111, March.
- Donald B. Rubin, 2005. "Causal Inference Using Potential Outcomes: Design, Modeling, Decisions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 322-331, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Abhik & Mandal, Abhijit & Martín, Nirian & Pardo, Leandro, 2016. "Influence analysis of robust Wald-type tests," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 102-126.
- Marco Riani & Andrea Cerioli & Francesca Torti, 2014. "On consistency factors and efficiency of robust S-estimators," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(2), pages 356-387, June.
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan & Yohai, Víctor J., 2016. "Robust tests for linear regression models based on τ-estimates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 436-455.
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio & Riani, Marco, 2013. "Robust distances for outlier-free goodness-of-fit testing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 29-45.
- Silvia Salini & Andrea Cerioli & Fabrizio Laurini & Marco Riani, 2016. "Reliable Robust Regression Diagnostics," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 84(1), pages 99-127, April.
- Xu, Li-Wen, 2015. "Parametric bootstrap approaches for two-way MANOVA with unequal cell sizes and unequal cell covariance matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 291-303.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Willems, Gert & Zamar, Ruben H., 2013. "Robust and efficient estimation of the residual scale in linear regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 278-296.
- Konietschke, Frank & Bathke, Arne C. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Pauly, Markus, 2015. "Parametric and nonparametric bootstrap methods for general MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 291-301.
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio & Riani, Marco, 2014. "Strong consistency and robustness of the Forward Search estimator of multivariate location and scatter," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 167-183.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:494:y:2011:p:706-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.