Partially Linear Hazard Regression for Multivariate Survival Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zou, Yubo & Zhang, Jiajia & Qin, Guoyou, 2011. "A semiparametric accelerated failure time partial linear model and its application to breast cancer," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1479-1487, March.
- Yunbei Ma & Alan Wan & Xuerong Chen & Yong Zhou, 2014. "On estimation and inference in a partially linear hazard model with varying coefficients," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(5), pages 931-960, October.
- Jianwen Cai & Jianqing Fan & Jiancheng Jiang & Haibo Zhou, 2008. "Partially linear hazard regression with varying coefficients for multivariate survival data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 141-158.
- Liu, Jicai & Zhang, Riquan & Zhao, Weihua & Lv, Yazhao, 2015. "Variable selection in semiparametric hazard regression for multivariate survival data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 26-40.
- Lian, Heng & Li, Jianbo & Hu, Yuao, 2013. "Shrinkage variable selection and estimation in proportional hazards models with additive structure and high dimensionality," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 99-112.
- Qiu, Zhiping & Zhou, Yong, 2015. "Partially linear transformation models with varying coefficients for multivariate failure time data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 144-166.
- Heng Lian & Peng Lai & Hua Liang, 2013. "Partially Linear Structure Selection in Cox Models with Varying Coefficients," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 348-357, June.
- Li Li & Timothy Hanson & Jiajia Zhang, 2015. "Spatial extended hazard model with application to prostate cancer survival," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 313-322, June.
- Toshio Honda & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2012. "Variable selection in Cox regression models with varying coefficients," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:72:y:2016:i:4:p:1086-1097 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:m:june:p:538-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.