Bayesian Semiparametric Isotonic Regression for Count Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shively, Thomas S. & Walker, Stephen G. & Damien, Paul, 2011. "Nonparametric function estimation subject to monotonicity, convexity and other shape constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 166-181, April.
- John Haslett & Andrew Parnell, 2008. "A simple monotone process with application to radiocarbon‐dated depth chronologies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(4), pages 399-418, September.
- Abel Rodriguez & Enrique ter Horst, 2008. "Measuring expectations in options markets: An application to the SP500 index," Papers 0901.0033, arXiv.org.
- Abel Rodríguez & Enrique ter Horst, 2011. "Measuring expectations in options markets: an application to the S&P500 index," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(9), pages 1393-1405, July.
- Burda, Martin & Harding, Matthew & Hausman, Jerry, 2008.
"A Bayesian mixed logit-probit model for multinomial choice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 232-246, December.
- Martin Burda & Matthew C. Harding & Jerry Hausman, 2008. "A Bayesian mixed logit-probit model for multinomial choice," CeMMAP working papers CWP23/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Shively, Thomas S. & Kockelman, Kara & Damien, Paul, 2010. "A Bayesian semi-parametric model to estimate relationships between crash counts and roadway characteristics," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 699-715, June.
- Cristina Rueda & Miguel Fernández & Bonifacio Salvador, 2009. "Bayes Discriminant Rules with Ordered Predictors," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(2), pages 201-225, August.
- Zarepour, Mahmoud & Labadi, Luai Al, 2012. "On a rapid simulation of the Dirichlet process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 916-924.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:100:y:2005:p:618-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.