Expectations, Inter-Sectorial Relationships and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Susanto, 1995.
"Intermediate Goods and Business Cycles: Implications for Productivity and Welfare,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 512-531, June.
- Basu, S., 1993. "Intermediate Goods and Business Cycles: Implications for Productivity and Welfare," Papers 93-23, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Susanto Basu, 1994. "Intermediate Goods and Business Cycles: Implications for Productivity and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 4817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007.
"Macroeconomic Modeling for Monetary Policy Evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 25-46, Fall.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic Modeling for Monetary Policy Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 13542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic modeling for monetary policy evaluation," Economics Working Papers 1039, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2007.
- Argia M. Sbordone & Andrea Tambalotti & Krishna Rao & Kieran Walsh, 2010. "Policy analysis using DSGE models: an introduction," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 23-43.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Serra-Puche, Jaime, 1986. "A general equilibrium analysis of price controls and subsidies on food in mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 65-87, April.
- Luenberger, David G & Arbel, Ami, 1977. "Singular Dynamic Leontief Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 991-995, May.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-417, June.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1996. "Social accounting matrices and applied general equilibrium models," Working Papers 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1994. "A primer on static applied general equilibrium models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 2-16.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1991. "Reducing US Carbon Dioxide Emissions: The Cost of Different Goals," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1575, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "The Dynamic Leontief Model and the Theory of Endogenous Growth," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 255-265.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman, 2002. "The influence of computable general equilibrium models on policy," TMD discussion papers 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Kendrick, 1972. "On the Leontief Dynamic Inverse," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(4), pages 693-696.
- Szyld, Daniel B, 1985. "Conditions for the Existence of a Balanced Growth Solution for the Leontief Dynamic Input-Output Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1411-1419, November.
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 1998. "Dynamic trade liberalization analysis: steady state, transitional and inter-industry effects," Working Paper Series WP-98-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic stochastic general equilibrium models; inter-sectorial relationships; open economy; Venezuela;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcr:ensayo:v:1:y:2011:i:63:p:97-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federico Grillo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcraaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.