The Center and the Periphery: The Transmission of the Crisis to Latin American Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Temin, 1991. "Lessons from the Great Depression," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262700441, January.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2009:x:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher W. Crowe & Jonathan David Ostry & Jun I Kim & Marcos Chamon & Atish R. Ghosh, 2009. "Coping with the Crisis; Policy Options for Emerging Market Countries," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/08, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordscenter and periphery; counter-cyclical policies; emerging economies; international crisis; Latin America; transmission mechanisms;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcr:ensayo:v:1:y:2009:i:53-54:p:117-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federico Grillo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcraaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.