From “Financieristic” to Real Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Siebert, 2007. "Growth Policy," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 59 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- Agosin, Manuel R., 2007. "Trade and growth: why Asia grows faster than Latin America," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1940, May.
- Paul Krugman, 2005. "Is Fiscal Policy Poised for a Comeback?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 515-523, Winter.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2006.
"A new Keynesian model with unemployment,"
Working Paper Research
92, National Bank of Belgium.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Galí, Jordi, 2006. "A New Keynesian model with unemployment," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Blanchard, Olivier & Galί, Jordi, 2006. "A New Keynesian Model with Unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1335, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Griffith-Jones, Stephany, 2001. "An international financial architecture for crisis prevention," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1705, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdivergent development; financial crises; financierism and productivism; productive investment; real economy; sustainable macro-prices; volatile flows;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcr:ensayo:v:1:y:2008:i:52:p:7-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federico Grillo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcraaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.