Modelling the Counterfeiting of Bank Notes: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Hove, Leo, 2015. "Modelling banknote printing costs: of cohorts, generations, and note-years," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 238-249.
- Shao, Enchuan, 2014.
"The threat of counterfeiting in competitive search equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 168-185.
- Enchuan Shao, 2013. "The Threat of Counterfeiting in Competitive Search Equilibrium," Staff Working Papers 13-22, Bank of Canada.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:26-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Viles & Alexandra Rush & Thomas Rohling, 2015. "The Social Costs of Currency Counterfeiting," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Shao, Enchuan & Fung, Ben S.C., 2016.
"Counterfeit quality and verification in a monetary exchange,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 13-25.
- Ben Fung & Enchuan Shao, 2011. "Counterfeit Quality and Verification in a Monetary Exchange," Staff Working Papers 11-4, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2011:y:2011:i:autumn11:p:29-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.