Evaluation of the Privatization Program in Arab Republic of Egypt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1996.
"Intertemporal price speculation and the optimal current-account deficit: reply and clarification,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 141-147, February.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1996. "Intertemporal Price Speculation and the Optimal Current-Account Deficit: Reply and Clarification," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt5n37z46f, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1996. "Intertemporal Price Speculation and the Optimal Current-Account Deficit: Reply and Clarification," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C96-063, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1996. "Intertemporal Price Speculation and the Optimal Current-Account Deficit: Reply and Clarification," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233425, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Ercan UYGUR, 1994. "Türkiye''de Ekonomik Kriz, Oluşumu, Seyri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 9(100), pages 42-54.
More about this item
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2010:i:1:p:118-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.