Determinants of Bank Long-term Lending Behavior in the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serpil TOMAK, 2013. "Determinants of Commercial Banks’ lending Behavior: Evidence from Turkey," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 933-943, August.
- A. Olayiwola, John & M. Ajide, Folorunsho, 2019. "Do Oil Price and Institutional Quality Matter for Dividend Policy in Nigeria?," Working Papers 12, Department of Economics, University of Ilorin.
- Alhassan, Abdul Latif & Owusu Brobbey, Freeman & Effah Asamoah, Michael, 2013. "Does Asset Quality Persist on Bank Lending Behaviour? Empirical Evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 48177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seho, Mirzet & Alaaabed, Alaa & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Risk-Sharing Financing of Islamic Banks: Better Shielded Against Interest Rate Risk?," MPRA Paper 82558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katuka, Blessing, 2017. "Credit risk dynamics in listed local banks in Zimbabwe (2009-2013)," MPRA Paper 92687, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Mwinlaaru, Peter Yeltulme & Ofori, Isaac Kwesi & Adiyiah, Kwadwo Agyeman & Idun, Anthony Adu-Asare, 2016. "Non-Performing Loans and Universal Bank’s Profitability," MPRA Paper 82902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katuka, Blessing & Dzingirai, Canicio, 2015. "Micro and Macro Drivers of Credit Risk: The Case of Zimbabwean Banking Industry (2009-2013)," MPRA Paper 92688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Charles Adusei, 2018. "Determinants of Non-Performing Loans in the Banking Sector of Ghana Between 1998 and 2013," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(3), pages 142-154, September.
- Alexander Ayertey Odonkor, 2018. "An Assessment of Credit Risk Management Practices of Adansi Rural Bank Limited," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(11), pages 110-110, November.
- Dorsaf Elbir Merhbene, 2021. "The relationship between non-performing loans, banking system stability and economic activity: The case of Tunisia," IHEID Working Papers 03-2021, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Zafer Adali & Bilgin Bari, 2017. "Monetary Policy And Bank Lending Chanel in Turkey," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 6(2), pages 24-36, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-term business loans; CEMAC; Bank ¨Clevel determinants; GDP growth;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:120210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Carlson The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carlson to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.