Determinants of Bank Long-term Lending Behavior in the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seho, Mirzet & Alaaabed, Alaa & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Risk-Sharing Financing of Islamic Banks: Better Shielded Against Interest Rate Risk?," MPRA Paper 82558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serpil TOMAK, 2013. "Determinants of Commercial Banks’ lending Behavior: Evidence from Turkey," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 933-943, August.
- Alhassan, Abdul Latif & Owusu Brobbey, Freeman & Effah Asamoah, Michael, 2013. "Does Asset Quality Persist on Bank Lending Behaviour? Empirical Evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 48177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mwinlaaru, Peter Yeltulme & Ofori, Isaac Kwesi & Adiyiah, Kwadwo Agyeman & Idun, Anthony Adu-Asare, 2016. "Non-Performing Loans and Universal Bank’s Profitability," MPRA Paper 82902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-term business loans; CEMAC; Bank ¨Clevel determinants; GDP growth;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:120210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.