The Challenges And Opportunities Of Human Resource Management In The Post-Pandemic Era
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Radoica Luburić, 2021. "Crisis Prevention and the Coronavirus Pandemic as a Global and Total Risk of Our Time," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 10(1), pages 55-74.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Guillaume Vallet, 2021. "Great Power, Great Responsibility: Addressing the Underestimated Issue of Central Bank’s Social Responsibility," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 10(3), pages 23-39.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Resource Management; COVID-19 Pandemic; Post-pandemic period; Challenges and Opportunities;
All these keywords.
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arb:journl:y:2021:i:1:p:26-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rositsa Zarkova (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.