Econometric Analysis of Large Factor Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milda Norkuté & Vasilis Sarafidis & Takashi Yamagata, 2018. "Instrumental Variable Estimation of Dynamic Linear Panel Data Models with Defactored Regressors and a Multifactor Error Structure," ISER Discussion Paper 1019, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ruiz Ortega, Esther & Poncela, Pilar & Corona, Francisco, 2017. "Estimating non-stationary common factors : Implications for risk sharing," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 24585, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Mingli Chen & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Martin Weidner, 2018. "Nonlinear factor models for network and panel data," CeMMAP working papers CWP38/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
Keywordshigh-dimensional data; factor-augmented regression; FAVAR; number of factors; interactive effects; principal components; regularization; Bayesian estimation;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C55 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Large Data Sets: Modeling and Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:8:y:2016:p:53-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.